About Cycle Component Network
Online registration and fundraising solutions
What is CCN?
CCN is a group of cycle enthusiasts based in North Vancouver, B.C . focussed on delivering a suite of online solutions to the cycling community in the USA, Canada and UK.
These cycle-specific solutions include:
- Online processing for event registration and merchandise
- Fundraising tools for charity donations and rider pledge pages
- Membership registration for clubs
- License and membership registration for state and provincial licensing bodies
To be the best provider for payment processing solutions to the cycling community in our chosen markets of North America and Europe.
To do business in an ethical, professional and fun manner that supports the cycling community.
Who are our clients?
We're proud to work with thousands of cycling events and organizations across Canada, USA and United Kingdom, from the largest to the smallest.
What do we do?
- From start to finish, we provide the most comprehensive event and membership registration processing solutions. Over several years we have been listening to cycle event organizers and membership bodies to understand their needs and challenges. Working in a collaborative manor we have developed a suite of tools with hundreds of cycle-specific features and functions many of which are not seen elsewhere.
- The process begins with a brainstorming session with organizers on how to use technology to produce the best event result.
- Our team then set up event branded registration pages with the necessary features and functions.
- Our knowledgeable and professional support team assist individual riders, groups and the organizers from launch to post-event.
How do we get paid?
We never tie clients into contracts. We get paid when a transaction is performed on CCN. No monthly fees, set up fees or other hidden charges.
Payment processing can be done in USD, CAD or GBP.
Processing fees can be included in the price, added on for the registrant to pay or split between both.
The only other charge we make is for refunds. Refunds involve a manual process so there is a $5.00 charge per refund. Applicable taxes may apply.
As part of our philosophy, we make a donation to a cycling related good cause as part of each and every transaction. Read more
Thanks for taking the time to learn a tiny bit about our company.
We love meeting new people so please do not hesitate to contact us to find out more or speak to one of our clients for a reference.
In the meantime, happy trails!